Welcome to www.wheretoeat.ie By using this site (the “Site”); you (“you” or the “user”) agree to the Terms and Conditions that “we” or “us” (“www.wheretoeat.ie” or have provided to you for your entertainment and information. We provide our content, promotions and services to you on this Site subject to the following Terms & Conditions (the “Terms” or “Agreement”). If you do not wish to agree to the outlined terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Site.
1. COPYRIGHTS. All content on the Site, including but not limited to images, text, graphics, logos, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, button icons and the entire contents of www.wheretoeat.ie is the exclusive property of www.wheretoeat.ie and is protected by copyright pursuant to Irish and European Union copyright laws.
2. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of www.wheretoeat.ie . Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
3. USE OF THE SITE. The user shall not download, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, post, link or deep link or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the content of the Site without express written permission of www.wheretoeat.ie.
4. DINING PROMOTIONS. www.wheretoeat.ie offers Dining Promotions throughout the Site, however we bear no responsibility for guaranteeing a third party business honour or recognise any of these Dining Promotions.
5. WHERE TO EAT LIABILITY. The data on www.wheretoeat.ie may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. www.wheretoeat.ie makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the data or about the results to be obtained from using the Site and the data. From time to time content of the website may be changed. Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, www.wheretoeat.ie gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Site will be free from interruptions or errors and www.wheretoeat.ie shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures while using the Site.
7. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified www.wheretoeat.ie from and against all claims, damages, expenses, costs and liabilities arising in any manner from your entry to and use of www.wheretoeat.ie other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. TERMINATION. www.wheretoeat.ie has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and has the right to immediately terminate any password or accounts of the user if this contract is breached.
9. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. www.wheretoeat.ie or any of its members or any of their employees does not accept any responsibility for loss of business or reputation based on comments made on www.wheretoeat.ie via the Ratings and Review section. The ratings and reviews submitted are the personal opinions of the individuals posted on www.wheretoeat.ie and are not to be considered otherwise the views of www.wheretoeat.ie
10. RATINGS, REVIEWS, SURVEYS AND POLLS. All are subject to verification by www.wheretoeat.ie and require a valid email address where applicable. You agree that any and all information that you submit to the Site is the property of www.wheretoeat.ie and may be used by us for any purpose.
12. FORCE MAJEURE. www.wheretoeat.ie bear no responsibility or deem to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the service / advertising resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to failure of electronic/mechanical/communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, server failures, unauthorised access, operator errors, severe weather, natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars or governmental restrictions.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE AND THE MICROSITES IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. NEITHER www.wheretoeat.ie, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON THE SERVICE. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY WWW.WHERETOEAT.IE.IE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WRRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.WWW.WHERETOEAT.IE.IE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOF ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
14. ISSUES WITH IMAGES AND TEXT CONTENT. If any content or images on www.wheretoeat.ie website are in breach of copyright or any legal disclaimers, please contact us immediately and we will rectify the issue.
16. INFORMATION. All information provided for the individual restaurateur/events manager webpage(s) created within www.wheretoeat.ie is based on information supplied from the restaurateurs/authorised user at that time. Upon release of their Username and Password to the restaurateur/authorised user, we do not take any responsibility for information added after that time. www.wheretoeat.ie takes no responsibility for any authorised user/proprietor that has been terminated or has left the establishment off their own accord and has access to Username and Password. It is the responsibility of the proprietor to advise www.wheretoeat.ie if point of contact has changed and password needs to be reset otherwise initial point of contact will be deemed valid.
17. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the user and us and supersedes all prior written and oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter of this agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent www.wheretoeat.ie from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.
www.wheretoeat.ie reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions without prior notice and advise all authorised users/proprietors to read terms and conditions on a regular basis.
Thank you for reading these Terms and Conditions and for using www.wheretoeat.ie
website design and build by Lightbox Digital